Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Movement

As promised, keeping you informed of all the ups and forwards:

First off, this Friday 2/19, come check me out on the turntables as I do my DJ thing for all you true music lovers. Have a drink, say hello, nod your head and move your body!



Allow me to bask in my 10 seconds of glory in the new Letoya Luckett (formerly of Destiny's Child) video for "Good to Me". Peace to brother J-Harris on the the help out for this one. Me and my guitar against the world!

LeToya "Good To Me" from Music'N'BS on Vimeo.



And finally, the new Sade album is out and there have been some interesting discussions on it. Peep my review on www.thisisrealmusic.com and tell me if I'm either on target or deaf. Just click on "Articles", then "Reviews".









Til next time kids.

-Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment